Get the Magaya Software Latest Release: Version 9.5
June 16, 2014
Version 9.5 brings you enhancements designed to make work easier, help you comply with US government regulations, manage inventory costs more accurately, and we present a new, secure online payment method to your customers.
- Express Link now connected with FedEx1 - International shipments now available, with electronic trade documents and easier processing directly from your Magaya system.
- A new PCI-compliant online payment option2 – Your Magaya system now securely transmits your customers’ credit card information to First Data, the leading provider of electronic payment services. Give your customers a secure and fast way to pay.
Additional features and enhancements:
Comply with US regulations and avoid fines or penalties by screening entities and banned countries in your shipment transactions with the new plug-in Denied Party Screening.3
WMS now provides a way to manage variable weight such as for perishable items.4 – Now easily receive items in multiple boxes and later create partial releases with the exact weight for accurate charges.
Manage the total costs of inventory with new features for landed costs and average cost of inventory items.5 - You can now control how you want to define your inventory costing methods. Whether you use the Average Cost method or an exact cost, your Magaya system can handle it and give you reports. Also include freight costs, duties and other costs in the Landed Cost of items. It’s all calculated when bills and invoices are created, making the process easier for you.
Version 9.5 is available now. To update, see the how-to or the video:
- Magaya Software Communications User Manual, Chapter 15. This feature is available in the software from the Actions button of Cargo Releases, Pickup Orders, and Shipments. Configuration menu > Express Link setup required.
- Magaya Software Communications User Manual, Chapter 9. Feature in the Customer profile, and Payment screen. FirstData account and Magaya Configuration menu > Online Payments setup required.
- Magaya Software Communications User Manual, Chapter 16. Screening from lists of entities and vessels and Shipment Toolbar Actions button. Configuration menu >Denied Party Screening setup required.
- Magaya Cargo System Operations Manual, Chapter 7. Set in the Inventory Item Definition screen and choose a column in that list. Release partial pieces by variable weight.
- Magaya Software Accounting User Manual, Chapter 10. Costing method setup system-wide in Configuration menu >Accounting, or Inventory Item Definition. Manage landed costs with Purchase Orders and Bills. Manage average cost in Sales Orders and Invoices. Inventory assets recorded in the Balance Sheet. Note: The Configuration menu for Accounting has be redesigned for ease of use.