January 11, 2010 – Miami– Magaya Corporation’s sales team started 2010 by bringing in 26 new customers into the Magaya Community.
“We welcome our new customers to the Magaya Community,” said Gabriel Ruz, Vice President of Business Development at Magaya Corporation. “Our new customers from the U.S., Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Europe are now part of the Magaya Network and able to benefit from the many features of Magaya software, the choice of the logistics industry.”
New Magaya Customers in the United States:
- Americas Trade Services LLC, Miami, Florida
- Cura Resource Group CT, Sterling Heights, Michigan
- FOCUSCARGO USA Inc., Miami, Florida
- Inter Custom Logistics, Miami, Florida
- ITM Logistics, McLean, Virginia
- Marine Point LLC, Charlotte, NC
- Mercury Air Cargo Inc., Los Angeles, California
- Novah Flight Services, Opa-Locka, Florida
- Prestige Investment LLC, Miami, Florida
- Regional Air Export LLC, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Sambil Export de Venezuela Inc., Miami, Florida
- Thomas C. Gaze, CHB, Magnolia, Texas
- Titanium International of Miami, Florida
- Unlimited Freight & Logistics Corp., Miami, Florida
- World Class Freight, Rancho Dominguez, California
- X-pressit, Inc., Hollywood, Florida
New Magaya Customers in Central and South America and the Caribbean:
- AGL Chile, America Global Logistics in Santiago
- AGL El Salvador, America Global Logistics in San Salvador
- AGL Nicaragua, America Global Logistics in Managua
- AGL Panama, America Global Logistics in Panama City
- Cargo Expreso in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- MERCOCARGO S.A. Barranquilla, Colombia
- South Americas Services, Lima, Peru
- Virgin Archer Import-Export, St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
- X-pressit in the Bahamas
New Magaya Customer in Europe:
- Cargo Sense AB of Sweden
About Magaya Corporation
Magaya Corporation, based in Miami, Florida, is America’s fastest growing logistics software solution provider. Operating in the United States since 1999, Magaya Corporation offers four industry-specific solutions for international freight forwarders, consolidators, warehouse providers, cargo airlines, shipping lines, NVOCC’s, export/import companies, wholesalers, and distributors in over 54 countries.
About Magaya Products
Our flagship product, the Magaya Cargo System, is a completely integrated software solution designed for freight forwarders, NVOCC’s, consolidators, forwarding agents, couriers, warehouse providers, cargo airlines and shipping lines who require a complete and accurate Warehouse Management System (WMS) combined with a fully-integrated accounting system. Its user-friendly, interactive screens are designed to reduce the amount of work for the user and to allow the company to reduce costs, increase productivity, and gain a competitive edge.
Our second solution, Magaya WMS (Warehouse Management System), controls the movement and storage of merchandise within the warehouse. Unlike conventional systems, the Magaya WMS includes the process of transporting materials to the warehouse and delivering these materials to their final destination. Magaya WMS database collects data from wireless handheld devices running the Magaya WMS Mobile application, enabling you to keep up-to-date records of inventory and utilize a Just-In-Time (JIT) inventory strategy.
We developed our third product, the Magaya Commerce System specifically for wholesalers, distributors, importers, exporters and traders. The Magaya Commerce System offers a complete package, including: Inventory Control, Purchase Orders processing, Sales Orders processing, Pickup and delivery of merchandise, Accounting, and a complete Warehouse Management System – everything in one application.
Our fourth solution is the Magaya Supply Chain Solutionwhich covers the complete logistics process of merchandise delivery from seller to buyer. The Magaya Supply Chain Solution includes all the functionality of the Magaya Commerce System, Magaya Warehouse Management System, and Magaya Cargo System.It covers both the sales process and the purchasing process.
All of our products are seamlessly integrated with our award-winning Magaya Network. This network enables paperless communication between cargo companies and their offices or agents overseas while providing a global tracking solution to cargo owners. The Magaya Network has grown to over 1200+ companies in 54 different countries.