Inventory Control Software
How much would it help your business to have better control of your inventory?
Strategic decision-making hinges on having the right information at the right time.
Wireless handhelds units running inventory control software can help in many ways:
- Every step of the process can be controlled with barcode inventory software on wireless scanners – from arrival at
the receiving docks, to storage, and pick and load
- Give your staff flexibility to get things done: Work inside your warehouse and out with all the power of a PC in your hand.
Magaya software offers complete inventory control.
Try it for free for 30 days.
Accurate information about each item received is a must. With inventory management software,
see what is arriving, what is on hand, and what is in transit.
- Receive inventory information from outside vendors and automate the input via EDI.
Before the items arrive, the vendor can send the data so you can prepare for its arrival.
- As items arrive, scan the barcodes on packages or pallets, and your Magaya database stores everything in real time
- Create pallets on the fly.
- Wireless handhelds give you the freedom to work at any receiving door so you can
receive more inventory faster to increase your volume and improve your service levels.
- Print a Magaya receiving label for any items that do not come with part numbers.
Magaya software automatically generates a unique number for the label so you can connect
that item with a location to keep track of every item.
- Include photographs of inventory items in your transactions such as Warehouse Receipts.
- If you receive custom package types, you can add the dimensions in the software so the
package is defined in your database and ready to use every time this package type arrives.
Manage items in the warehouse better:
Release & Ship
- As you move items to storage racks in your warehouse, the inventory control software
automatically create a record in your database of the items’ locations and storage time
– all in real time so you see current, accurate data.
- Use barcodes to assign a code to each rack location in the warehouse and each item.
- Find items easily for shipments, transfer to another warehouse, or Customs inspections.
- Perform cycle counts to maintain accurate inventory records.
- Control inventory by part number, SKU, and/or serial numbers.
- Scan vehicle barcodes for fast VIN data.
- When quantities get low, get automated Inventory Alert notices and automated order placement so you do not miss a sales opportunity.
- Create reports with inventory manager software to see what is on hand, items that are arriving,
how much cargo that went in and out during a certain time period, and more.
Improve shipment processing and accuracy:
More Inventory Control Benefits:
- To release inventory, send Tasks to the handhelds for accurate picking and loading of items into shipments.
- Print shipping labels with barcodes to load and ship items.
- Scan barcodes part numbers and/or serial numbers as required by some countries for exports.
- Instantly include a Schedule B code for exported items on the EEI with the click of a button,
drawing from the inventory software’s built-in code database.
- Create reports to see which items were released in which shipments, see which division
of your company handles the most cargo, and more.
- Create delivery orders for drivers, including maps, and get electronic signatures that the customers can view online.
With inventory control software, you can automate the accounting to continue in the background
while your warehouse and delivery operations are going on, or you can enter charges manually whenever you need to.
See inventory quantities, what was sold, and what is needed. Then you can implement a “Just In Time”
(JIT) inventory strategy to maintain an efficient supply of goods, reduce the cost of storing excess
goods for long periods, and increase customer satisfaction by having inventory when customers need it.
Use inventory software to create reports on inventory information to increase visibility into your business.
Get the big picture to help you make business-wide decisions that create tangible results: Determine profits,
allocate resources, and discover ways to generate revenue, not just cut costs.
How Magaya Can Help:
Try Magaya software for free for 30 days to see how it can help you control your inventory
- Magaya WMS –
Warehouse Management Software
for control of inventory in and out of the warehouse.
- Magaya WMS Mobile – Runs on hand-held devices and allows you to achieve
real-time Inventory Management.
- Magaya POD Mobile – The Magaya POD Software runs on wireless handheld devices that
delivery drivers use to collect delivery information and a customer signature when delivering merchandise
to the final consignee. The driver can see the list of deliveries for the day, cargo descriptions, addresses, and maps.
- Magaya LiveTrack - All the inventory data is available online with our interactive online tracking system,
Magaya LiveTrack. Your customers can log in from anywhere in the world at any time of day or night for real-time updates.