Order Tracking and Cargo Tracking Software
Magaya Transaction Tracking provides the easiest way for your customers to track an order.
This feature is build into our
How it works
When a transaction such as a Warehouse Receipt, Cargo Release, etc.
is created for a customer, they receive an email with a link to the transaction.
You can choose to have an email sent automatically, or you can set up your system
to send an email message only when you want one sent. You can also customize the
message in the email.
Each time your customer selects the link, the system will automatically provide
the current status of the transaction including any changes or events that have occurred.
Features and Benefits
- Customers receive the most up-to-date information on their transactions
- Data is available online 24 hours a day, worldwide
- Secure data transmission to and from your system through the Magaya Network
- No expensive servers or additional software needed
Custom Transaction Tracking
With the custom Transaction Tracking option, your customers can get updates on their transactions right on your website.
This is an example of what it will look like on your website:
In the example shown:
- Click on the dropdown for "Type" and choose "Warehouse Receipt".
- Enter the transaction number WH-102 in the Transaction Number field.
- Click the "Search" button, and the Warehouse Receipt opens in a separate window.
This is how the custom Transaction Tracking will work on your website and what your customers will see.
To create your own custom Tracking Script to place on your website, click here.
Disable pop-ups to allow the screen to open. In the webpage that opens, follow these steps:
Video: Using Magaya Transaction Tracking
- Enter your Magaya Network ID.
- Click in the boxes to check the types of Magaya transactions you want to make available to your customers on your website.
- Click the “Generate Code” button.
- You can preview the options selected.
- Customize the appearance of your Transaction Tracking page and click “OK”.
- Copy and paste the code, or click the “Copy to Clipboard” button. Place the code into your website where you want it to appear. Verify it, and you are done. Want to change the color, language or other detail? Return to this page and make the changes.
- Setting up Magaya Transaction Tracking
- Sending a transaction link by email
- Viewing the transaction in real time
Tech Tip Article:
To learn more about Magaya Transaction Tracking, please see the how-to article: