Magaya Announces Double-Digit Growth in 2023, Driven by Innovation and Partnerships
Miami, FL – January 10, 2024 – Magaya Corporation, the leading provider of logistics and supply chain automation software, today announced a notable close to fiscal year 2023 with double-digit annual revenue growth supported by ongoing advancements to its technology platform and its expanding partner network.
2023 introduced a host of new challenges to the logistics industry, notably falling rates, dropping volumes, and a tightening economic landscape. Logistics service providers have increasingly turned to technology in the search for innovative ways to adapt. Addressing this need for innovation, with digital transformation and automation at the forefront of its growth strategy, Magaya achieved strong net new growth for 2023 in alignment with its ambitious annual revenue plan, welcoming more than 215 new customers.
Throughout the year, the Magaya Digital Freight Platform has continuously evolved to address the needs of the market. Product evolution highlights for the year include:
- Announced a cloud platform modernization on Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS). in partnership with Thoughtworks.
- Released Insights by Magaya, a powerful business intelligence solution and data warehouse for Magaya Supply Chain.
- Released a redesigned, modern UI for Final Mile by Magaya, giving courier drivers an efficient way to pick up and deliver packages from their mobile phones.
- Released updates to Magaya CRM supporting multiple Magaya Supply Chain instances, adding new reporting capabilities, and more.
- Released a new AWB tracking feature connecting CargoAi with Magaya Supply Chain.
- Released Flow WMS 2.1, introducing several improvements to warehouse pick and load operations.
- Released updates to the Courier Shipping by Magaya extension, giving Magaya Supply Chain users better shipping management capabilities including label printing and shipment tracking with connections to USPS, FedEx, UPS, and more.
In the logistics industry, relationships have long been the cornerstone of success. A fundamental contributor to the company’s growth in 2023 was the Magaya Partner Ecosystem, a diverse program welcoming international partners. Additionally, the expansion of its strategic technology partnerships with Xeneta, Prompt Global, and CargoAi provided added value to its customers by extending the capabilities of the Digital Freight Platform.
“Freight forwarders and logistics service providers are no strangers to disruption: it comes with the territory. And while disruption can be stressful, it also creates a rich terrain for innovation,” reflected Gary Nemmers, Magaya CEO. “As we look forward to 2024, technology has a tremendous opportunity to impact the industry positively. The Magaya Digital Freight Platform is the ideal foundation to enable the visibility needed to make proactive strategic decisions, unlock new efficiencies with automation, and put the end customer at the heart of the business. These elements serve as foundational pillars for sustained growth, independent of broader market fluctuations.”
Magaya delivers a Digital Freight Platform that accelerates growth with flexible, interoperable, and modular cloud-based solutions designed to optimize and digitize the entire logistics operations and customer experience. Whether used together as an integrated digital freight platform or independently, Magaya solutions enable businesses of all sizes to streamline complex and redundant processes, enhance the customer experience, optimize productivity, reduce costs, and grow revenue. At Magaya, we are passionately devoted to ensuring our customers’ success through our innovative technology and comprehensive array of related professional services. We take great pride in our people, experts in the field of logistics automation, who are always willing to go the extra mile for our customers. There are no limits to your growth with Magaya. Visit magaya.com to learn more.