Key Benefits of Migrating to the Cloud
With more and more of the workforce pivoting to remote work – especially since the outbreak of the coronavirus – there is a greater need for cloud-based services.
While moving to the cloud may seem complex, the right partner ensures it’s not. There’s also a lot of benefits of moving to the cloud in terms of cost savings, agility, workforce flexibility, and security.
Beginning the journey to the cloud allows your workforce to work securely from any place. Apart from security, moving to the cloud includes automatic backups, a scalable solution, and a reliable place to keep your data. Plus – a low cost in terms of upfront investments.
Key benefits of the cloud include:
Considering the circumstances, being able to remotely manage a workforce securely is a key benefit of migrating to the cloud. With the ability to provide additional levels of security, including access control on mobile devices and identity management, the cloud enables you to seamlessly secure your information.
Hosting your data on the cloud not only ensures the data is frequently backed up, but also ensures high availability, security, and access to data by your teams at any given time, making collaboration easier. This ensures that although your workforce may be working from anywhere, your data always remains safe.
You never know when a disaster will strike, so keeping your data secure is a must. Storing your data in the cloud guarantees that data is always available and provides quick data recovery for all kinds of emergency scenarios, from natural disasters to power outages.
Having your important data stored in the cloud means your team is able to get faster updates without downtime. Plus, the cloud provides the agility to scale up to meet storage and bandwidth capacity as needed.
Time and Money Savings
Cloud integration increases the operational efficiencies, decreases the amount spent on technical workers and usually delivers savings on server and infrastructure capacity.
Interested in a cloud-based logistics platform to modernize your supply chain business? Magaya has you covered.
Check out some of the benefits of the Magaya Cloud below:
- Backup Recovery – Our team handles the backups, which run daily without you having to prompt it. Plus, we have redundancy systems in place to ensure your data is safe.
- Keeps Data Secure – Not only do we ensure that your data is backed up, it’s also safe in case of a disaster. We work with secure data centers with high reliability ratings, such as the SSAE 16 Type II compliance, in Tier III rated facilities that have redundant power.
- Scales as You Grow – As your business grows, your needs from the cloud will also grow. Having your system running on the cloud allows for your team to forego the need for expensive extra servers and additional hardware costs.
- Reliable Partner – The migration process is one that our Magaya Professional Services team has experience with and can help your business through this process.
- Latest Updates – Once connected, your organization can enjoy the latest updates that are pushed through without you needing to do anything.
While Magaya does offer both on-premises and cloud-based hosting, the cloud users enjoy a host of other benefits. Are you ready to start your cloud migration? Contact us today to get started!
Ready to learn more about Magaya?
Let us show you why over 1700 logistics and supply chain companies trust Magaya to run their businesses.