Magaya Announces Record Growth in 2021, Expansion of Digital Freight Platform
Miami, FL – January 12, 2021 – Magaya Corporation, the leading provider of end-to-end logistics and supply chain automation software, today announced an outstanding close to fiscal year 2021 with the addition of new solutions, a strategic dual acquisition, and technology development, resulting in unprecedented annual revenue growth.
Surpassing its year-over-year revenue target of 30 percent, Magaya’s investment in product innovation combined with its exceptional customer support resulted in the addition of more than 270 new customers in 2021.
As port delays, container shortages, skyrocketing costs, and an ongoing pandemic continue to put pressure on the industry, Magaya’s digitization strategy provides logistics service providers with the technology needed to develop the resilience, operational efficiency, and customer experience needed to surmount the challenges at hand. A further acceleration towards a digital-first industry has positioned Magaya at the forefront of the market with a strong pipeline already developed for Q1 2022.
The flexible, connected, and customizable Magaya Digital Freight Platform has evolved extensively in 2021 to meet these changing needs, notably adding:
- The Digital Freight Portal, a branded and customized online customer portal for schedules, quotes, bookings, tracking, and reporting – through the dual acquisition of Qwyk and SimpliShip.
- Magaya CRM, a time-saving customer relationship management solution integrated with Magaya Supply Chain that fosters collaboration across sales and operations teams with greater visibility, streamlined processes, and built-in business intelligence.
- Flow WMS, a modern warehouse management app designed for Android and iOS handheld devices, eliminating the need for clunky, outdated, expensive dedicated mobile hardware.
- The Freight Allocation and Incentive Management extension for Magaya Rate Management, helping shippers meet their ocean carrier allocation commitments with better data visibility and control, and the Digital Contract Exchange, enabling faster, easier, and more accurate transfer of rate data between ocean carriers and freight forwarders or shippers.
- The Container Tracking extension for Magaya Supply Chain, enabling shippers to track containers across more than 100 sealines faster and more efficiently than ever.
- Plus, several important improvements were made to the Magaya Supply Chain flagship solution, including the implementation of a PostgreSQL back-end database, security enhancements for SOC 1 and 2 compliance, enhanced role-based permissions, new documents, templates, and a report scheduler, and many changes to help streamline import operations.
The industry has taken note of the company’s success, with Magaya consistently occupying the Leader quadrant in the G2 Grid Reports on Freight Management and Warehouse Management Solutions quarter after quarter.
“Fiscal year 2021 results reflected an exceptional year for Magaya, exceeding our expectations during such challenging times. The industry and our company are in the midst of an inflection point as a shift to digitization continues to accelerate,” commented Gary Nemmers, Magaya CEO. “It’s quite impressive to see the dedication of the Magaya team fueling future growth opportunities through innovation and customer success. Our employees are the backbone of our company and we are proud to continue to support them with flexible and remote work options, caring for health and family first as we navigate this pandemic together. As we look forward, it’s exciting to see the further development of the Digital Freight Platform, particularly in the areas of automation, digitization, artificial intelligence, and integration, which will put us on pace towards the largest revenue growth in company history for 2022.”
Magaya delivers a Digital Freight Platform that accelerates growth with flexible, interoperable, and modular cloud-based solutions designed to optimize and digitize end-to-end logistics operations and customer experience. Whether used together as an integrated digital freight platform or independently, Magaya solutions enable businesses of all sizes to streamline complex and redundant processes, enhance the customer experience, optimize productivity, reduce costs, and grow revenue. At Magaya, we are passionately devoted to ensuring our customers’ success through our innovative technology and comprehensive array of related professional services. We take great pride in our people, experts in the field of logistics automation, who are always willing to go the extra mile for our customers. There are no limits to your growth with Magaya. Visit magaya.com to learn more.