Magaya Closes a Successful First Half of 2023
Miami, FL – July 12, 2023 – Magaya Corporation, the leading provider of logistics and supply chain automation software, today announced outstanding revenue and bookings growth for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
Surpassing second-quarter revenue targets, Magaya maintained its strong growth trajectory during the first half of 2023. Its broad customer base with unprecedented retention, combined with a solid pipeline has positioned the company for a promising second half of the year.
As market demands for faster shipping at lower prices push logistics service providers to seek novel ways to maximize efficiency, the uptake of digitization is increasing. Automation and AI-infused solutions are becoming more widely available, and visionary market leaders are moving quickly to enjoy the benefits of faster, leaner, and more efficient operations. The Magaya Digital Freight Platform provides the unified foundation logistics service providers need to make smart use of digitization and automation.
Business Highlights for Q2 2023 include:
- Added 55 new logos in Q2, including H.H. Alvarez, Medov Logistics, and many more.
- Announced the appointment of industry veteran Jayson Peterson as Vice President of Global Channels and Alliances to further expand the program’s international presence.
- Published its first-ever report on the state of digitization in freight forwarding, focused on respondents’ current state of digitization, priorities for the near future, and the challenges that stand in their way.
- Made important advancements on Magaya Supply Chain version 12, a strategic technology platform upgrade that will enable access to new features, added security, and increased speed and stability, among other benefits.
- Released updates to Magaya CRM supporting multiple Magaya Supply Chain instances, adding new reporting capabilities, and more.
- Released a completely redesigned, modern UI for Final Mile by Magaya, the app that gives courier drivers an efficient way to pick up and deliver packages and collect signatures, right from their phone.
- Maintained its coveted Leader spot on the G2 Grid Reports for Warehouse Management and Supply Chain Suites.
“Our strong results exemplify the value we provide our customers looking to automate and digitize their operations,” said Gary Nemmers, Magaya CEO. “The momentum we are seeing supports our technology roadmap and positions us well to continue to deliver growth and profitability in 2023.”
Magaya delivers a Digital Freight Platform that accelerates growth with flexible, interoperable, and modular cloud-based solutions designed to optimize and digitize the entire logistics operations and customer experience. Whether used together as an integrated digital freight platform or independently, Magaya solutions enable businesses of all sizes to streamline complex and redundant processes, enhance the customer experience, optimize productivity, reduce costs, and grow revenue. At Magaya, we are passionately devoted to ensuring our customers’ success through our innovative technology and comprehensive array of related professional services. We take great pride in our people, experts in the field of logistics automation, who are always willing to go the extra mile for our customers. There are no limits to your growth with Magaya.