Magaya Reports Excellent Q3 Results, Receives Industry Acclaim
Miami, FL – October 11, 2022 – Magaya Corporation, the leading provider of end-to-end logistics and supply chain automation software, today announced a strong third quarter, once again meeting its ambitious revenue target, citing digital transformation at the forefront of its growth strategy.
Magaya achieved net new revenue growth for Q3 in alignment with the growth plan of 30%, while maintaining an outstanding customer retention rate. The company attributes its growth to a focus on enhancing its core logistics software systems coupled with outstanding in-house customer support and exceptional customer relationship management.
With a new breed of digital forwarders coming on the scene, traditional logistics service providers need novel ways to deliver outstanding customer service, control their costs, and differentiate from the competition. The Magaya Digital Freight Platform provides the unified foundation needed to save time with automation, make data-driven decisions with better visibility, and serve customers better with digitization.
Business Highlights for Q3 2022 include:
- Added 51 new logos to its portfolio of customers, including Bestway, ANDES, YSDS, ShipLilly, and many others.
- Named Best for Automation in a Forbes list of Best Supply Chain Software, and thought leaders published in Freight Business Journal North America, DC Velocity, SupplyChainBrain, Inbound Logistics, and Forwarder Magazine.
- Named to the Leader quadrant in four G2 Grid Reports for Freight Management, Supply Chain Suites, Supply Chain Planning, and Warehouse Management.
- Announced a strategic reseller partnership with Veem to enable companies that use the Magaya Digital Freight Portal to accept easy international and US domestic online payments from their end users.
- Added warehouse visibility, payments, and invoicing to the Magaya Digital Freight Portal when used with Magaya Supply Chain.
“Considering the current global economic uncertainty, we’re very pleased to report excellent quarterly results enabling us to achieve our sales goal for the third consecutive quarter. Our customers continue to realize meaningful value, reaching new levels of success with the Magaya Digital Freight Platform,” commented Gary Nemmers, Magaya CEO. “The combination of a very positive demand environment in the industry as well as delivering increased visibility and digitization for our customers has positioned us to achieve our fiscal 2022 financial objectives.”
Magaya develops the logistics automation platform that accelerates growth. Our flexible, interoperable, modular, cloud-based solutions are designed to optimize and digitize end-to-end logistics operations and customer experience. Whether used together as an integrated logistics software platform or independently, Magaya solutions enable businesses of all sizes to streamline complex and redundant processes, enhance the customer experience, optimize productivity, reduce costs, and grow revenue. At Magaya, we are passionately devoted to ensuring our customers’ success through our innovative technology and comprehensive array of related professional services. We take great pride in our people, experts in the field of logistics automation, who are always willing to go the extra mile for our customers. There are no limits to your growth with Magaya. Visit magaya.com to learn more.